Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Thrill Is Gone...



Well, not for me and Will!! We went and saw Santa even though everyone else seemed to have misplaced their Christmas Spirit. Will was a little confused that he didn't leave with the present he asked for but I reminded him of how it works and the Polar Express movie we just watched. Small consolation.

We have the Christmas banquet scheduled for tonight and the sky keeps getting more and more ominous. Freezing rain is in the forecast but I am holding out hope that it won't start until MUCH later or pass us altogether. That reminds me, I gotta get cookin the appetizers...

1 comment:

Alex and Melody Our Story said...

Will looks so cute! I can't to get together again. Have a wonderful Christmas if I don't talk to you until afterwords.

Love,

Melody