Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween 2007







Link, Gabriella and Spiderman...as any self respecting mom, my life revolved around making sure the costumes were just right for my 3 for weeks. Spidey was a hand-me-down that needed mending in a big way. Gabriella was a no-brainer that was purchased weeks in advance but needed alterations the day of. Not to mention the wig hunt which lasted forever and the last minute wildcats jacket that I made an hour before trick-or treating. I must say that I had the most fun with Link because I knew how happy it made Connor. We got the cap on eBay, the T and pants at Kmart, and the shield and sword were a mom creation. He really looked the part, even without the fake pointy ears.

We had the yearly fire truck parade to the cul-de-sac followed by trick-or-treating and daddy manning the porch at our house. We bought way too much candy but better that than running out. My new favorite discovery...Take 5 bars-YUM!!!

No comments: