Friday, November 23, 2007

Giving Thanks





Had a wonderful Turkey Day! 22 people were here. We were only missing Marc, Mary Ellen, Alex & OSKAR!! but I got a picture. I see so much of so many faces in that cute little chub. Mom also brought her dear friend Anna Lisa and we showed her a complete, eat til you are sick tradition.


My favorite part was getting the cousins together for a picture. The last one I had of them all together was when Em and Grace were infants, and Luke, Marcus and Will were just twinkles in the eye. Our family is truly blessed!

1 comment:

Alex and Melody Our Story said...

I'm so glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Gotta give you props for taking time to get some good pics. Even though we are friends we only get to see one side of eachothers lives. It was nice to see another. Your family seems awesome. Have a great day!